This policy informs about the management methods of the website and the ways in which the personal data of the Users who consult it are collected, recorded and used. This information is provided in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”), art. 13 and 14 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”) as well as in compliance with the indications given by the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, the Italian Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, and, if not specified, exclusively concerns this website.
Data controller and contact data
Type of data processed
Among the personal data collected by this website, either independently or through Third Parties (which are not directly controlled and managed by the Data Controller), there are:
Cookies are fragments or strings of text that the website or different websites or web servers (so-called “Third Parties”) visited by the User place and store within a terminal device in the User’s availability. Through cookies, the web is able to store information to be reused during the same visit to the website on the device used, computer, tablet, smartphone and the like. When the installation of cookies takes place on the basis of User’s consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time.
Cookies can be:
- Technical Cookies used to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information-society service explicitly requested by the contractor or by the User to provide such service”.
- Profiling Cookies used to create profiles relating to the User and in order to send advertising messages in accordance with the preferences expressed by the User while browsing the internet.
There are other types of cookies such as session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed; Persistent cookies, which - unlike session cookies - remain within the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognise the device that connects to the website, facilitating authentication operations for the User. First-Party cookies, which are cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the User is browsing. Third-Party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the User is browsing (as a rule, by virtue of a contract between the website owner and the Third Party).
This Website uses only technical cookies to carry out activities strictly necessary to guarantee the functioning or provision of the service:
Google reCaptcha (Third Party)
For spam protection on contact and availability-request forms we use a Third-Party component, namely Google reCaptcha by Google Inc. The information obtained from the cookies installed by Google reCaptcha will be transmitted from the User’s browser to Google Inc.
Google Inc. may use the data collected to contextualise or personalise the advertisements of its own advertising network. By disabling Google reCaptcha cookies, the contact and information / availability request forms may not be viewable.
For more information, we invite the User to visit the relevant page of the Google Inc. website.
Google Fonts (Third Party)
To view some fonts on this website we use a Third-Party component, that is Google Fonts from Google Inc. which allows you to integrate such contents. The information obtained from the cookies installed by Google Fonts will be transmitted from the User’s browser to Google Inc.
the User’s browser to Google Inc. Google Inc. may use the data collected to contextualise or personalise the advertisements of its own advertising network. By disabling Google Fonts cookies, the fonts may not be viewable.
For more information, we invite the User to visit the relevant page of the Google Inc. website.
How to manage cookies, preferences and give or withdraw consent
Users can manage preferences related to Tracking Tools through the settings of their devices - for example, they can prevent the use or storage of Tracking Tools.
Saved Tracking Tools can be removed by using specific functions of the browser or device in use while others still present in the browser’s local memory can be removed by deleting the browsing history.
For any further information, it is possible to contact the Data Controller. For more information, please consult YourOnlineChoices (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services.
2. Navigation data
The personal data acquired, in the course of normal operations, by information systems and software procedures for the operation of the website in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is a kind of information which, although not collected to be associated with identified Parties, by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by Third Parties, allow the identification of Users. The category of data in question includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users who connect to the website and other similar parameters relating to the User’s operating system and IT environment.
Dati forniti volontariamente
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The data provided directly by the Interested Party are all data communicated to the Data Controller in any way, directly by the Interested Party, for example by sending communications and requests through the contact details found in the Contact section of the website. Users who intend to send communications are invited to pay due attention to what is indicated in this document regarding the processing of data concerning them and which are included in the documents transmitted. Sending e-mails to the addresses indicated for the transmission of your Curriculum Vitae or for the sending of further requests determines the necessary acquisition of the sender’s address and any other personal data included in the communication or in any documents attached to the message. Users are advised not to report any sensitive and / or particular data in the communications sent or in the requests or in the attached documents.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Cookies and Navigation data are used for the sole purpose of allowing navigation, fulfilling legal obligations, responding to requests or enforcement actions, protecting one’s rights and interests (or those of Users or Third Parties), obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website, to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies, abuses. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website or Third Parties.
The Data voluntarily provided by the user are processed to respond to the requests of the Interested Parties. The sending of the request is subject to a specific, free and informed consent and to the “legal basis” that legitimises the collection and processing of personal data provided by customers who send contact requests consists of the execution of the service expressly requested by Users. The provision of such data is OPTIONAL and in its absence the Data Controller will not be able to respond to the received requests.
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- ithe processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of Third Parties.
Place of data processing
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s offices and in any other place where the Parties involved in the processing are located. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that the one in which the User is located. This website is hosted on servers located in the European Union. No data will be transferred outside the European Union. To obtain further information and details on the place of processing, the User can contact the Data Controller.
Data retention period
Cookies are kept for a maximum of 360 days;
i Navigation data are deleted immediately at the end of the navigation session.
I Data voluntarily provided by the user are kept in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, for the period strictly necessary for the management for the purposes indicated, according to criteria of correctness and balance and, in any case, until the cancellation request has been made. The CV data sent are deleted at the end of the selection and within a maximum period of 6 months. More information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by sending a written request to the Data Controller.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes. In any case, since these are treatments carried out for the provision of services, they may be kept for the period of time envisaged and allowed by Italian law to protect the interests of the Data Controller (according to Article 2946 and following others of the Italian Civil Code). More information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be obtained by sending a written request to the Data Controller.
Method of treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, unless the law provides for archiving obligations. The data processing usually takes place at the headquarters of the Data Controller, by personnel or external collaborators duly designated as data processors. The complete list of data processors and people in charge of personal data processing can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to art. 15 - 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 each Interested Party is granted a series of rights, of which a brief extract is provided.
- Right of Access: the interested party, pursuant to art. 15, has the right to obtain confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him is in progress and, if necessary, to obtain a copy. He also has the right to obtain access to personal data concerning him and to further information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients, the data retention period and the rights that can be exercised.
- Right of rectification: the interested party, pursuant to art. 16, has the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or the integration of the same.
- Right to cancellation: the Interested Party has the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him, without undue delay, if one of the reasons provided for by art. 17.
- Right to limitation of treatment: the Interested Party has the right, in the cases provided for by Article 18 of Regulation 2016/679, to obtain the limitation of treatment.
- Right to data portability: the Interested Party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another holder without impediment, according to what provided for by art. 20 of the 2016/679 Regulation;
- Right to object to processing: the Interested Party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning them in accordance with the provisions of art. 21 of the 2016/679 Regulation.
- The Interested Party also has the right to present a complaint to the competent supervisory Authority, the Privacy Guarantor https://www.garanteprivacy.it.